The AlborziSmiles Rewards Program
Earn Points for Being an Awesome Patient! Redeem Points for Cool Prizes!
We know you’re working hard to get your best smile and we want to hook you
up for being such an awesome patient! With AlborziSmiles Rewards, you can
earn tons of points for doing really easy things!
- Refer a Friend
- Wear Alborzi Wristband to Appt
- "Like" our FB Page & Post a Comment
- Any "A" on FINAL Report Card
- Any "B" on FINAL Report Card
- Good Brushing – "Between 4-5"
- No Loose or Broken Brackets
- Appliance/Aligner Compliance
- Arrive on Time to Your Appt
- Cooperation w/Rubber Bands
- Routine Cleaning (Must have Your Dental Voucher)
- Community Service
- Student Award
- Begin Treatment
- Review Us Online (Yelp, Google, Dr. Oogle, etc.)
A sneak peak at some of the prizes you can earn in the AlborziSmiles Rewards Program!
Choose from a huge selection of
Toys, Games, Movies, Books, Electronics, Apparel, Jewelry, Tools, and More!
It’s new, it’s simple and it’s way cool! We are proud to introduce our Rookies Club! This club is specially designed for our younger patients who are not quite ready for orthodontic treatment.
How do you become a Rookie? Schedule a complimentary observation appointment! During that visit, you’ll receive your Rookies Club Rewards Card, have a chance to enter our contest and take advantage of our promotions! You’ll also get to experience all the fun and excitement at Alborzi Orthodontics!
Once you become a Rookie, you’ll start earning some of the same rewards that our patients in active orthodontic treatment receive! That means you’ll get to choose from a ton of prizes on our AlborziSmiles Rewards website!
Dr. Alborzi's Office Contests
Do a Good Deed Contest
Dr. Alborzi is a proud sponsor of the Do a Good Deed Contest. It's easy to enter, and it's easy to win.
To enter, you must:
- Be under 18
- Do a good deed for someone
- Write an essay about your good deed, and email it to us at email@example.com
Prizes and local contest winners will be announced here!
Click here to download the Good Deed Contest entry form