Dr. Alborzi provides affordable, high-quality treatment that fits your budget. We offer a variety of payment options to meet your needs.
We will always inform you of the cost prior to beginning a treatment program. It is our goal to provide you with excellent and affordable orthodontic care!
- We accept cash and checks.
- We accept dental insurance plans that cover orthodontic treatment.
- We accept Visa, American Express, Discover and MasterCard.
- We offer financing and flexible payment options. Please call us for details.
Please ask us about financing options, credit card payments and bank drafts. We also offer 3rd party financing through Chase Health Advance and CareCredit (on approved credit).
We work with all plans that allow patients to choose their providers. For plans that accept services from out-of-network providers, we will work to maximize your dental benefits.
What you should know about Orthodontic Insurance:
1. We accept all* insurance carriers and plans!
Delta Dental, MetLife, Aetna, Guardian, Cigna, SunLife, United Concordia, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, United Healthcare...just to name a few.
(*Exceptions may include MediCal, Medicare and some DMO plans)
2. Unlike Dental Insurance, Orthodontic Benefits for In-Network and Out-of-Network providers (in most cases) is IDENTICAL.
Don’t worry if we are not on your “list”of In-Network providers for Orthodontics! In most cases you will still receive the full benefit of your orthodontic insurance in our office! Even with DELTA DENTAL!
We are happy to call your insurance company to verify your benefits for you!
3. Unlike Dental insurance, most Orthodontic Insurance plans provide a One-Time, Lifetime Orthodontic Maximum, not an annual maximum.
4. If your insurance covers orthodontic treatment, you will receive the benefit of reduced personal costs.
5. We will take the hassle and guess work out of your orthodontic insurance for you!
Once you provide us with your insurance information, we will call and confirm your benefits and take care of all the billing paperwork for you!
6. Orthodontic insurance is a benefit for you or your child.
If during the course of treatment your insurance benefits change or terminate, please let us know. Insurance policies vary, but we do our best to help you get the most from your orthodontic insurance!
Please bring all of your insurance information with you on your first visit. We will be unable to bill services to your insurance provider unless you do.